Services I Provide
I have spent decades assisting residents of the Greater Houston metro area with probate matters. I'll research the will carefully and explain the estate administration process thoroughly. If you’re a resident of Fayetteville, Pearland, Sugar Land, or Katy, Texas, contact me for guidance on any of the following areas:
- Wills and Probate of Wills
- Appointment and Removal of Executors and Administrators of Testamentary and Intestate Estates
- Affidavits of Heirship to Transfer Real Property to Heirs at Law
- Voluntary Partitions and/or Sales of Real Property and Family Settlement Agreements Among Heirs at Law of Intestate Decedent
- Small Estate Affidavits and Orders to Distribute Decedent’s Property to Heirs at Law
- Preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Will Contests
- Determinations of Heirship Litigation
- Involuntary Partitions and Forced Sales of Real Property Litigation Among Heirs at Law and Third Party Co-Owners
- Reviews and Revisions of Real Estate Agent Listing Agreements
- Preparations of or Reviews and Revisions of Earnest Money Contracts
You don’t have to navigate the probate process alone. Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation with me today to start pursuing a path forward.
Accessible Guidance When You Need it Most
During emotional cases like probate, you need an attorney you can count on. I work directly with my clients in order to provide them with the dedicated counsel they deserve. My Houston office is also structured and staffed in a manner that makes it easy for clients to communicate with me.
Overwhelmed by Estate Administration Duties?
Attempting to probate a will can be difficult, confusing, and time-consuming. That's where I come in. At John W. Mikus, Attorney at Law, I am dedicated to making the estate administration process as easy as possible for you. I understand that your situation is unique to you. I possess diplomatic and creative thinking skills that serve my client’s specific needs. When you need to probate your loved one’s estate, reach out to me. I represent individuals and families in Fayetteville, Pearland, Sugar Land, and Katy, Texas. Call me today to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Will, Probate & Estate Administration Attorney Serving Fayetteville, TX
After the loss of a loved one, the last thing you need to face is a complicated probate process. Allow a skilled estate administration attorney to guide you toward your desired outcome. Contact John W. Mikus, Attorney at Law today for a free 15-minute phone consultation. See to it that your loved one’s last wishes are fulfilled.